Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!

Jordon and I have been married two years today:) I just want him to know how grateful I am to have him as my husband. He is such a great guy. Jord has always been so patient with me. He is such a loving, giving, kind and compassionate person. He is also such an amazing and cute little Daddy:) He is and always will be my very best friend. Thanks for the last two years, I know that everyday will only get better and better!
I love you more than anything baby! Thankyou for all that you do for me and Bubbies.
Happy Anniversary!!!


















3 comments:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!!! Congrats you two!

jordan.lindsay.jersey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jordan.lindsay.jersey said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry your Hubby was out of town.