Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!

Jordon and I have been married two years today:) I just want him to know how grateful I am to have him as my husband. He is such a great guy. Jord has always been so patient with me. He is such a loving, giving, kind and compassionate person. He is also such an amazing and cute little Daddy:) He is and always will be my very best friend. Thanks for the last two years, I know that everyday will only get better and better!
I love you more than anything baby! Thankyou for all that you do for me and Bubbies.
Happy Anniversary!!!


















3 comments:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!!! Congrats you two!

Jordan and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan and Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry your Hubby was out of town.