Monday, January 5, 2009

Mama and Girlies day out...

So today my mama and my two sisters and my sister in law linds and my cute little neices had a girls day! We all went to lunch at Zupas and then to the mall afterwards. The little girls had a gift card to build a bear that nana had given them for christmas so we got to spend about an hour in that cute little store. Me and Shawnee were wanting to make our own bear...hahaha. They had such cute clothes and stuff to dress the stuffed animals in. I cant wait till my little Dayton is big enough to go in there and make a cute bear. I just love that store. It was a fun day! I have the best family:) Thanks mommy for taking us out!!! Can't wait for our next girlies day... aka princess day:):)
Mommy and her little guy.

Love you shanaynay!!!!!!!!!!!


NaNa AnD bAbY dAyToN at build a bear... i cant wait till Dayton can make his own little bear. That store is the cutest:) Me and my two sissys Amy and Shawnee!! Linds is missing. She had to go back to work:(








9 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Meggie Lou,
Dayton is sooooo adorable. I just want to squeeze those kissable cheeks. I loved reading all about your Christmas events. You will have top visit me more when your mom leaves. I would love to be your other mother!
Love your hair!

Jen said...

Your baby is so cute and getting so big!!! I found your blog from Jake and Sharee I hope you don't mind me lookin. Looks like you guys are doin good ...

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

Megan...you look AMAZING and your little boy is so dang cute! I'm so happy for you and your little family. :) Hope all is well.

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Megan, I found your blog through your moms blog. I hope you dont mind. Your little guy is so cute. I cant believe you have a baby. Congratulations. Wow its been a long time I guess since I baby sat you and your family. :) ANy way feel free to look at my blog when ever you want. Can I add you to my blog list? You can add me to yours if you want.

Emma said...

MEG!! Your little guy is so cute and is getting so big!! pinch his little cheeks for me!

Brooke said...

thanks love! I miss your face and we WILL play. I swear if i can ever get a chance to breathe :) mwah I will call you this weekend!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Megan, will you please update your blog already?!?

I would love to get your email address or something so we could catch up! Or join facebook, it's the hip thing to do these days. I miss your face!!

shanaleroy@hotmail.com

kelsey.bj.addi said...

meg i love when you come into the salon so i can see little well big dayton! he's adorable! see you soon. if you need help baby sitting once the folks leave just call me. addi would love another friend!

Sherilyn said...

Waiting for an update on this cute blog. We want to see how the little man has grown, how you are doing, and the happenings in your life.